Terms & Conditions
1. Advance Dynamics reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online, any changes will be featured with a link from our home page.
2. A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the course fee or $3,750 is required to reserve a space for this training.
3. All balances should be settled no later than 7 days prior to course start date, otherwise deposit and course placement will be lost.
4. Participants who are not able to attend any or all of the course days will not be entitled to any refund of course fees.
5. Advance Dynamics accepts no responsibility for any accidental injury to students or loss or damage to personal property whilst training or filming during the course.
6. The edited show reel will be dispatched to students requested contact address no later than 21 days after completion of the course. The standard of the show reel will be determined by editing staff using their professional judgment to the highest possible standards. Advance Dynamics will not hold on to any filmed footage or master copies of the show reel after 6 months, due to space constraints.
7. Screen tests or auditions/interviews will be allocated to students solely at the discretion of Advance Dynamics. If employment or professional engagements arise from any Advance Dynamics introductions, a set finders fee of 10% will be applied.
8. Course attendance does not guarantee students with any offer of employment, screen test or interview.
9. Advance Dynamics reserve the right to change course dates, times, venue and content at anytime. Advance Dynamics will give as much notice as possible should any of these unlikely conditions arise.
10. In the event of cancellation of the course a full refund will be provided to participants.
11. In the event of postponement of the course due to the unavailability of the facilitators or other circumstances beyond the control of Advance Dynamics, participants will be advised of new dates and their placement and payment will be held for the future date.
12. You agree to fully indemnify Advance Dynamics and its affiliates, officers, and employees against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, and expense (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or in connection with any training courses
13. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. Your privacy and protection of data is a priority your personal data will therefore not be shared or sold including any credit card information provided which will be disposed of at the time of booking and payment confirmation.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Trinidad and Tobago law and its courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for hearing any dispute arising under this agreement.